Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Crescent City CA

It is Wed. and we have been here for two days.
Yesterday I went sketching with my friend Donna. (they are travelling this way too. We both have RVs.) Later I met with a couple of local artists, Garretta and Linda, for lunch. Visited the Harbor Gallery, a co-op that I have belonged to for a few years. A nice group of optimists.
To day I left several paintings there. One is an entry for their upcoming National Fine Art Show. Hope it gets accepted.
Got notified that three of my pieces have been accepted in Olive Hyde member show in Sept.
One collage, one watercolor and a pastel. Happy with that!
We leave here tomorrow so may be out of touch for a few days.

No comments: