Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

thoughts for today.



Today we changed paintings at Fremont Art Association Gallery in Niles. I have 3 paintings hanging this quarter, "Pigeon Point Lighthouse" ,a night scene ,a full sheet watercolor, "Iris"is a small 14"x18" w/c with webbing which gives it an antique appearance, and "Boats at Dusk", a 16"x20" watercolor done from a photo I took in New Orleans.
I also have 5 unframed originals in the browsing bin including two florals, the Shinn house, AND "Smokin'" a giclee of son, Tom and crew racing/sailing in San Francisco Bay in a Melges 24.
I also have cards and a display of fused glass Dichroic pendants that I do in my "spare time"
Received an email from Stuart Abbey who was in my group at Le Petit Rousset in SW France last summer. he has agreed to do a session there next year and is asking if I would work with him on this. Have to think about that for a bit.
Jack and I are working on getting the RV ready to take a trip to Canada. More on that later.

No comments: