Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

101 continued



When we reached Crescent City we decide to stay for a few days.
had our favorite fish and chips on the wharf at the Chart House restaurant, the busiest place in town.
Visited the Harbor Gallery, a co-op like ours in Fremont. Sunday pm they had a sketching group for two hours. Drop in, no charge. Those who show up sit for others to sketch. CLOTHED!
Monday my friend Garretta was doing a pastel portrait of her granddaughter so I did a small pastel sketch. Monday she was sculpting a bust of her grandson. 

No comments: