Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Indian Summer


Now we are home its time to pay attention to all of the art events coming up
I hung 4 pieces in the office of Dr K Chin DDS in Union City. I hope they enjoy them and a sale would be nice.
The Members Show at Olive Hyde Gallery opens with a reception tomorrow night from 7-9 pm.
There will be refreshments and 33 pieces of artwork on display.
Here is one from my trip to France- a collage.

1 comment:

Kathleen Mattox said...

I just love the way you put your "travel collages" together. Did your students each do one, too?