Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

September, October Events

The membership show at Olive Hyde Gallery opened on Friday and will be there until Oct 3rd
I have 3 pieces in tis show.
This Sat. Sept 12th the 2nd Annual Plein Air Paintout will be held at Lake Elizabeth. This is an event where we paint on site for a limited time, the Paintings are then placed on diplay for voting and a silent auction. Most plein Air painters seem to work in oils, acrylics or pastels.
I plan to do a watercolor.
Fremont Art Association will hold its Annual juried Fine Art Show from Sept 22nd until Oct 10th.
The Tuesday painters will be showing at Mission Coffee Roasting during the month of October.
Reception will be held on the 11th from 2-5pm
Some of us will be showing and selling, we hope, in the Olive Grove at Mission San Jose on Oct 3rd
I will also be teaching "Fearless Watercolor" on 3 Mondays in Oct. 5th 19th and 26th and will top this off by teaching a collage workshop on Oct 31 and Nov 1.
Wow what a schedule!

No comments: