Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

La Romita Workshop

Kathleen Mattox and I will be teaching at La Romita in Italy July 13 to 27th
La Romita is an art school about 60 mi north of Rome in Umbria. There are many hilltowns in this area that are still as they were hundreds of years ago.
We will spend 2 weeks in a 16th century monastery that accommodates abt 20 people.
with daily trips to these towns we will sketch and paint on site. Back in the studio there will be instruction in mixed media and collage and encoraging critiques.
For more info and a chance to sign up early for this warm and wonderful experience please visit the La Romita website at
www. laromita.org

No comments: