Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Creative w/c class over until April

Because we are heading to Arizona. Packing up the old motorhome and "hitting the road" on Monday. Hoping for warmer weather by the time we get there. Not sure when we will be where although Jim and Barbie, my brother and wife will be in Quartzsite soon.
I promised to share some student work so here it is. None of us feel we are finished yet but some great starts.
These are by Florence, Frances and Donna .

No comments: