Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

First of three "Creative Watercolor" classes today. Hope I didnt overwhelm them. We worked wet into VERY wet, discussed greys vs MUD and shapes of buildings and skies. will show results in two weeks.
Setting new goals for 2010.
First was to do a painting a day which has already changed to a painting a week. Might be reduced to 10 minutes a day at this rate.
Second goal is to have 30 travel paintings done by October.

No comments: