Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Busy week here.

Back from Disneyland Sunday evening. had a good time with Bonnie and Hannah and a visit with an old friend and family.

Finished a couple of paintings, "Cresting Wave", a watercolor done with paint and water, no drawing. Letting the medium do its thing. "A Moment in Time", blossoms in watercolor and branches done with tree seal. Yes, that brown stuff. They have changed the formula so it was harder to work with than in the past.. This painting will have a new home come Tuesday.
Then matting and framing, making cards took the rest of the week.
Open Studios this weekend in Fremont.

No comments: