Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A good day

This is the second painting I did on YUPO during my workshop. The question is...Am I finished? Every time I look at it I want to change something. Is the water flowing too fast?
Does it need more yellow/orange on right ? Should I crop it?
So many decisons. The great thing is the paint can be removed easily and repainted. No it will not just fall off the slick surface. I used to dream about selling one of these pieces and then the unsuspecting client wakes up to a blank page. LOL

No comments: