Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cruising

I have just accepted a teaching assignment on Celebrity Cruise line' ship the Century for the week of Sept 4-11 2011. Vancouver, Inside Passage, Icy Strait Point( new port), Hubbard Glacier, Juneau,  Ketchikan, Vancouver.
Anyone want to go? Quick decision required as date is so close.
You have to get yourself to Vancouver and home on your own.
Watercolor sketching , eating , and fun.
Let me know.

No comments: