Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A NEW YEAR COMING

It is time to start planning for 2012.
Some things already underway are: January 4th I will do a demo for the Fremont Art Association on Painting Watercolor on YUPO, an exciting , scary and unpredictable surface.
This will be followed on Jan 21 and 22 by a two day workshop .
Then right after that I have enrolled in a 10 week watecolor class with the exciting painter, Mike (M E Bailey). This will be a challenging and exciting class and highly recommended.

No comments: