Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Nine to go!

Her are the last three I have done. Numbers 9,10 and 11.
Need to work on 11 more but it is progressing.


9 is on a strange tinted paper that turned out to be very absorbent. Leaves an interesting surface feeling.
10 was fun Got carried away stamping with some stuff I found in the dollar store!
11 is on gessoed 300# watercolor paper so still putting paint on some places and lifting other spots.

No comments: