Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Keeping Up

So many things going on at this time of year.
Teaching some classes every second Monday . Good group.
The opening night of the art exhibits at Bankhead Theater  on Livermore was a nice event.
Four artists were being honored including "moi". Linda Beach and I are showing in the Founders Room. Another opportunity to meet the artists will be next Wed 6-8 pm.
One of my paintings sold. Another of Birch trees. Seems to be a popular subject.
Now busy getting ready for Open Studios this weekend. I will be at the Fremont Art Centre with 3 friends. Come if you can. 11am-5pm both days.

Here are couple of new paintings. One is on YUPO. The other on watercolor paper.

No comments: