Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

New Exhibit

Delivered seven pieces to the Firehouse Art Center in Pleasanton CA. They will be on display until October 9, 2012 on the Memorial Wall of the Pleasanton Art League.
I am delighted that the Pleasanton Art League will be holding their Annual Membership Show during this same period. I will also have a painting in this show.
An artists reception will be held on September 15 from 1-3pm. This will offer art lovers a great selection of artwork from around the area.
My paintings are a combination of watercolor and collage as well as watercolor on YUPO in the PAL SHOW.
I find that more and more I use a mixture of media to achieve my goals. A little like the way I cook. Always adding some variety.

No comments: