Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Au current...

I am embarrassed at being so slow in updating my busy life.
January was full of events. Came back from visiting family in Canada. Loved seeing my sis and her great bunch , also a few friends from nursing school days. We are all in the prime of our retirement days.
Bringing you to the present, I am teaching a watercolor class on alternate Mondays with demos and gentle critiques. Nice group. Space available.

No comments: