Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Collaged Violin

Just before my trip in August I acquired a violin from the Fremont Symphony to be painted by September .  So I decided to use collage and some paint. Time was of the essence as they say.
I had saved a few papers with this in mind so had an idea where to start but no idea where it would go. That seems to be my way. Just winging it. It can be a bit stressful but do most things that way including cooking. Here is the finished piece. They have about 15 violins which will be displayed in various locations around town until May 2014. then they will have a Gala and auction  as a fundraiser, so start saving your nickels and dimes and dollars.
Back and Front

No comments: