Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

New paintings





Signed, framed and ready to show.
"Getting Together" was inspired by a couple sitting in a local cafe in winter. Watercolor on YUPO, a slick synthetic surface which is either loved or hated by watercolorists. I happen to enjoy the challenge it presents.
Framed size is 16"x 20"

Price $300.
"Silent Warriors" came from our visit to China a couple of years ago and seeing the Terracotta Warriors which our granddaughter called the Teriyaki Soldiers.
This gestated for a long time and was under construction for a very long time. 
It is watercolor, gesso, acrylic and collage on paper.
It is 28x36" framed.
Specially priced at $800.

No comments: