Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

September Happenings

Some of my paintings are now posted on Fine Art America
Grace Rankin-fineartamerica.com
Originals can be purchased directly from me or prints and cards may be ordered from the Fine Art America site. Various sizes, surfaces (canvas, paper) are available.
Check it out. You might find that perfect piece.

I have self published a book of my sketches from various trips by car, RV, Plane and ship, from California to Alaska.
"North to Alaska" 22pages, full color, images of my original watercolor and ink sketches.
Available from me for $40  includes shipping .

A new book has been published by North Light Books. This is first of a new series.

My collage piece of "Charlie" was accepted to be part of this book. very exciting for me as I know they had many entries to choose from.

No comments: