Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

New Paintings



I have recently completed two new paintings and am preparing to have anexhibit at our local co-op gallery in the Historic old town of Niles. Niles is part of the City of Fremont in the San Francisco Bay area of California.
This show will be a retrospective of my work over the last 25 years
"My Favorite Paintings" will be on display from April 15th until May 3rd at
the Fremont Art Association gallery
37659 Niles Blvd in Old Town Niles CA
A reception to visit and celebrate my years of painting will be held on
Sunday, April 19th from 1:30-4pm.

No comments: