Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Good news, bad news

We have had a great trip on the Norwegian Sun. From Vancouver to Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway. The weather has been amazing. Who would think to go to Alaska for a suntan?
We went on a train trip to the pass into the Yukon territory of Canada.
Then by bus to gold panning area. Between the three of us we found almost 3 grains of gold valued at near $30.
Bad news is that I lost my camera there as I didnt have it when we got back into Skagway.
All searching so far has failed but I am assured that they will mail it to me if found.
Unfortunately I didnt have my id on it.
Hard way to learn a lesson.
Weather cool today as we return to Vancouver where we will visit family for a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Hi Grace and Jack!! What fun to see your BLOG---love it!! Glad to see you two are out carousing again....hope you do magically find your camera!!

Pleaes know you are welcome to visit us in Keizer (near Salem) anytime!

Love you,
Tricia