Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

La Romita Workshop

Coming up in July is my trip to Italy where Kathleen Mattox and I will teach at the wonderful old monastery turned art school of La Romita for two weeks. This is a great place to stay and visit the amazing hilltowns  of Umbria. We will sketch and paint on location as well as in the studio.
A great opportunity for all.
If you need a brochure please email me at
gracemrankinartist@gmail.com or visit the website
laromita.org and check out session 2

No comments: