Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

SKP Park of the Sierras

This lovely volunteer built and maintained co-op RV Park is located in Coarsegold, CA off Hwy 41 at Road 416. There are 250 sites on 40 acres of rolling hills covered with oak trees, manzanita, lots of birds and quite a few wild animals seen occasionally. Another 40 acres lie across the Coarsegold Creek, undeveloped. This was a gold mining area and there are still a few flakes found nearby.
Part of the Escapees (SKP) RV club. this was our home base for 10 years while we were full time RVers. So we feel like we have come home to familiar faces and places.
A lot of faces have changed as folks age and move to be near family as we did. Some have made the final move as we all will. They are all missed by this caring family.
We planned to visit some of our previous neighbors who are now in Arizona but our trip has been interrupted by the need for a new Refrigerator. So another week before we get under way.

No comments: