Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Impressions and Icons of Umbria


Working hard to put this event in motion, so pass the word along.
In July Kathleen Mattox and I will teach for 2 weeks in a delightful part of Italy..Umbria!!
Many of the towns we will visit are small(pop.) under 500. The people are charming and there is a new view around every corner.
This is a terrific value with all ground transportation, tuition, accommodation and most meals included.
Non painters will love it too and photo opportunities abound. Then there is the food, wine , markets and unique shops.
Go to laromita.org for more details.

No comments: