Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Whats in a Name?

Framed this painting and cant decide on title.
"Family Planning"?
"Poultry Season"?
"Feathered Family"?
"Cogburns Rooster"?
It is a watercolor painted on YUPO which is a synthetic plastic surface. Always a chance the painting might slide off the "Paper". I don't think so but when the paint is wet it can and does.

1 comment:

Kathleen Mattox said...

I love the painting and think Cogburn's Rooster is a very clever name for it!