Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Spring!

I have been out of touch for awhile so will attempt to update the past week or so.
I recently mentioned that I might hang an oil painting on my fence. Well, I hung it on the lattice work on our porch, so it is outdoors. Also hung an acrylic of a rainy day. Very appropriate just now. Now I hear my sis has decided to hang one on her fence! Could this be a trend?
Speaking of sister, Barb, she named both of my recent paintings. "Blanket of Snow" and "Well, Cock-a doodle-doo!". See earlier photos. Her free cards are on the way.

Am teaching a three session class. Will tell more after tomorrows class. Hope we get something finished.
Did Easter things Easter weekend and enjoyed services and family.
Finished painting a banner for upcoming show at Regans Nursery. More on that later.
It is an acrylic of tulips. Should catch the eye of passersby.
"Eastern Influence" received a Merit Award  in the Livermore Spring show and a Check!
"Well, Cock-a-doodle-doo" took 2nd in popular vote, artist of the month, at our local art group.

No comments: