Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

After the Creative Weekend

Had a great weekend at Kathleens. Saw old friends and met new ones. This is the third Creative Weekend she has sponsored . A wonderful retreat  that I do look forward to attending.
Worked on a collage (as several others were) that I started quite a while ago. The first step was to mend a torn corner with paper and collage the total page to bring it together.
Then turned to pastel for a day and did this small scene from Venice. This is a small piece 5"x7" on Pastelbord by Ampersand, a new surface for me. It has a moderately textured surface.
This weekend i will be teaching a collage workshop  at the Fremont Art Assn Gallery.

looking forwrad to a fun weekend.

No comments: