Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fall Update

I t  feels like summer but is November already. Soon to end i hear.
My sister Barbara is slowly recovering from a recent stroke. Pray she continues to improve.
I am heading to Kathleen' s Creative Weekend at her home in Sanger CA.
I am prepping for a collage workshop on Nov 13 and 14 which I will teach at the Fremont Art Association Gallery in old town Niles (north Fremont.
See my album of collage pieces.
Two of my paintings are in the mini showcase of plain air paintings at the same gallery. lake Elizabeth is a watercolor and View of the Lake is a small pastel.
In case you havent heard. "Well, Cock-A-Doodle Doo" took 1st place in Poultry Division at Circle Gallery in Madera, CA. and is showing there. This painting didnt make the cut at the County Fair. If at first yu dont succeed try harder. In the Spring it will be showing with other prize winners at Fresno State University.
WATCH for more info on my workshop in France next summer. Giverny to  the Dordogne.
You can go to info@rousset-perigord.org or contact me for more info.

No comments: