Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Lian Quan Zhen demo

Yesterday Jaci and I went to see this artists demo. He did a Chinese style floral in about half an hour using Chinese paint..heavier than watercolor.
During a break  he autographed books of his with PAINTINGS!, each one unique. Then he did a demo in watercolor of grapes and foliage
I remember him from 15 or 20 years ago when he lived in Livermore . He is now well known nationally and internationally.
Fun to watch.

No comments: