Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fremont Art Association 46th Annual fine Arts Show

Opening reception today was very well attended.
The first show for this new gallery at 37695 Niles Blvd, Fremont CA. The show continues until Oct 25th.
Gallery hours are Wed thru Sun 11am -5pm.
The juror was Brent Jensen , an accomplished oil painter from Mare Island CA.
I am happy to say I received the Silver award in Water Media for this painting, "Autumn Birch"

No comments: