Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

More good news

Fremont Art Association Annual Juried  Show is ready for viewing at the FAA Gallery in Niles Ca.
Niles is a lovely little corner of Fremont. Ifyou are in the area do come visit.
The show looks terrific thanks to great art work, good work crew and hanging committee.
I have two paintings accepted . Watercolor "Getting Together" and " Silent Warriors" a mixed media collage, watercolor acrylic and ink.
See post entitled new paintings.
Reception will held on Sunday, Sept 28th from 1:30- 4 pm.
Hope to see a few of you there.

No comments: