Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Fine art Show

Our local art group has just completed the 49th Annual Juried Show.
A great exhibit with quality art work.
We are now showing our fourth quarter show and as abonus we have two featured artists being honored this Sunday at a reception.
Watercolorist , Carol Ramos and Oil and Pastel artist, Farshid Namei.
Reception from 1:30-4pm
Music by Rudy Ramos and refreshments.
Come by if you can.

No comments: