Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

On the easel

Working on a watercolor of the Carmel Mission. Plan to do a lot today. I have done so much experimental and mixed media recently it is strange to do pure watercolor. Will post photo later today.
Also doing some glass firing. Boutique coming up.
Hannah helped create a cool tree hanger.
Later folks

1 comment:

Rick Wehler said...

Ms. Rankin, I believe that I have one of your artworks, a painting of a seashore with 3 gulls flying above the hills. The painting is dated on the mount in the back 1984 with what could be your signature. It hangs in our living room and I've enjoyed it for years. Thanks for your work. Rick Wehler 608 345 5507. Address 551 Harvest Lane, Sun Prairie, Wi. 53590