Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Good Day

Today one of my favorite paintings was sold at Fremont Art Association gallery.
It has had lots of admirers and won some awards.  You never know when that right person will come along. I understand it will make its way to China. Interesting message here perhaps. My primary sales recently have been of Chinese or Italian subjects done
in collage or using some experimental methods.
An interesting thing happened in the early stage of this piece
Read on to next post to find out the history.



No comments: