Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Remember me?

It has been too long I know.
Currently these two watercolors are on exhibit at the Museum on Main Street in Pleasanton, CA.
Through May 3rd 2015.
Hope some of you can stop by when in the area,
The first is called "Textured Wall", Italy.
Second is titled "Carmel Mission" as most Californians know. It is a very popular Mission in the art town  of Carmel. Located on Hwy One along the beautiful California Coast.

No comments: