Welcome to my blog

PLease enjoy my blogisms. . I am so fortunate to be able to paint and share my successes and failures with you . I was alate starter in the art field but became thoroughly passionate about painting in the 1980s so quite a few years have gone by in my evolution through a variety of mediums
I will write about what I am currently doing so come on back.

Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Best Laid Plans "Oft gang amuck", Scots saying.

My good intentions keep getting side tracked. Guess I should be happy to be so busy.
I had a painting juried into the Arizona Aqueous Annual exhibit in the arty town of Tubac AZ.
"Horns Aplenty", watercolor. had hoped it might sell but I got it back.
Fun painting from real skulls.
Have taught some classes, done some demos, Had a visit from Brother ,Jim and Barbie, his fun wife.
Celebrated our 57th wedding anniversary. Boy does that wake a person up!. Thats a lifetime. A good one.Went to half Moon Bay for walk and lunch at Sam's Chowder House, a popular restaurant. I had their specialty, Lobster Roll, Maine style.
Have played with various painting ideas. Few have been really been standouts. My favorite is from our trip to China last year. "Fishing on Li River" It will be in a show in June. More on that later.
Today was Flower, quilt and fiber show in Niles. I painted in a neighborhood garden for 3 hours.



No comments: